Unsurprisingly, the most important part when it comes to the retail business is shopfitting including shop lighting and shelving selection. Whether you are going to set up a new business, moving premises or having a refit, choosing proper shelving units with appropriate lighting can make the difference between an efficient, well laid-out store and awkwardly wasted space. In order to plan your Shop Shelving in United Kingdom and other store’s décor, you just need to hire a professional shopfitting expert that will ensure that you are not wasting your time and money but ultimately getting the best result for your business.
It’s quite important to involve a shopfitting specialist right from the beginning that will be able to help you to plan your store’s layout, shelving and lighting and also provide guidance on the stock they offer. Here are some steps to organize your shop layout;
- Just start with your budget, and be clear about what aspect of your outlet is of highest-priority such as product displays, window displays, retail lighting, storage or service counter.
- Another crucial thing is to choose between used shop shelving to complement your existing units, or new shopfitting to serve an entirely new space.
- Now you need to work out the best positioning and design for your shop shelving units that complement your space, while ensuring that you have a clear view of the store from the front door or service desk, which leads to an increased flow to your store traffic.
- Now the next important thing is to decide which type of shelving is good for your particular product category. For instance, whether you need high or low gondola shelving, island-shelving, corner bays, wall shelving, peg board shelving to hang products at varying heights or you need refrigerated units to store cold and fresh goods, magazine racks or dump bins etc.
- Another crucial factor you need to consider while decorating is shop lighting, which adds color and style to your entire outlets’ look.
- Spot out any awkward areas of your store like columns or dead-ends that needs additional planning in order to use the best of the space.
- Don’t forget to add shelving accessories such as shelf-dividers, Epos ticket strips that help you organize your products in a perfect manner and also ensure easy restocking.
- Another critical aspect which is widely overlooked by the retail owners is the shelving of your warehouse or storage area. There are several shopfitting companies that offer cheap options like pallet shelving in order to organize your stock behind the scenes too.
Always try to choose experienced and professional retail shopfitters in UK so that they can best use their knowledge to create a commendable store’s layout.